Thursday, July 21, 2016

Lazy Marsh






Lazy Marsh
24x30 inches, Oil on Linen
L. Nickles ©2016

It seems that the more I learn about technology, the less I know.  After being away from blogging for nearly a year, a post from two years ago mysteriously appeared yesterday. I can't explain how it happened, but many of my friends and followers were a little confused. I apologize for the confusion.

The last year, has been a busy time, settling into our new home and organizing my fantastic studio. I've been painting a lot, and working on being more proficient. I have tried to cut back on things that drain my time.  Blogging is just one of those things!

The above painting is one of my more recent works.  I love the big shapes and overall simplicity of this one.  You can also view my latest work on Facebook,
https://www.facebook.com/Linda-Nickles-Fine-Art-163356110395814/ 
or on my website,   http://lindaknickles.fineartstudioonline.com

Thank you for your continued support.  It means a lot to me!


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Sharon! I appreciate your taking the time to comment.

      Delete
  2. Your paintings are really beautiful, Linda! You have tremendous talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Linda for your sweet comment. You have made my day!

      Delete

Your comments mean so much to me. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.